Fingerprint Scanner Software: Timekeeping Is Only a Touch of the Finger Away!
Monitoring and maintaining records of employee work schedules is vital for every kind of organization of any size. Are you a school, medical practice, accounting firm, manufacturing concern, or large corporation? You’ll love this cost-effective system for clocking in and out. The time clock will ensure accuracy and improve your bottom line. Fingerprint scanner software is the way to go.
What is this time clock and why is it so special? It’s an ingenious device that makes clocking in and out and managing payroll a breeze. The time clock is so simple to use, training is unnecessary. Employees simply enter their names, place their fingers on the scanner, and they are in. The time clock can be connected to a computer up to six feet away. The fingerprint scanner software records the data in remote locations, so you can access it from anywhere.
Do you need more reasons to want to introduce the time clock and fingerprint scanner software to your establishment? Check these out:
• The system is secure: the fingerprints are encrypted and tracing the data back to the individual is impossible.
• It’s green: there are no paper time cards or records, so you’ll make a lot of trees happy.
• It’s accurate: because every person’s fingerprint is unique, there can never be an error. For the same reason, employees can’t clock in an absent or late buddy.
• It’s economical: the scanner costs less than the old-fashioned kind. And with the time saved and workload reduced, your bookkeeping staff will be thrilled. What’s more, the time clock and fingerprint scanner software will save 2% to 8% on payroll costs.
• It pinpoints problems immediately: If there are issues with an employee arriving late or leaving early, or any other impropriety, you will receive an email alert.
• The fingerprint scanner software is versatile: Sick days, vacations, and leave time can be entered manually into the employee’s time sheet.
• No concern is too large or too small: Whether you are in one location or a hundred, the fingerprint scanner software can handle it. And there is no limit to the number of employees that can be entered into the system.
• It understands people are human: If someone forgets to clock in or out, the administrator can easily enter the information.
• The fingerprint scanner software isn’t only for clocking in/out: The system features reports in either PDF, ASCII, or Excel. You can edit reports from any web broswer, and then export them for easy and accurate payroll.
• We are available: If you need any assistance, we’re only a phone call away. And rest assured that we guarantee satisfaction with our time clock and fingerprint scanner software.
So contact MinuteHound today. Your system can be in place by the time your employees arrive for work tomorrow.
No training required. No Learning Curves. No Long Term Commitments. No Inventory.
MinuteHound Fingerprint Scanner Software.
We are confident in our business. Be just as confident in yours.
Call (800) 351-7237 MinuteHound today!