Fingerprint Time Clock Benefits and Advantages
As you know, one way to increase the profitability of your company is to cut expenses wherever you can. That’s not always an easy task, but modern technology can reduce some of the high costs associated with operating your business. You may have already heard about fingerprint time clock technology. You may wonder if fingerprint technology could actually help you save money on your payroll expenses.
Save Money with MinuteHound
You’re going to love this. The answer is YES. When you use the MinuteHound fingerprint time clock, you could anticipate cutting your payroll expenses between two and eight percent every month, just like all the other companies already using MinuteHound.
The MinuteHound fingerprint time clock uses biometric technology. This system tracks your employee timekeeping with a swipe of their finger on the MinuteHound dedicated scanner. The beauty of the MinuteHound system is that the timekeeping information may be integrated with the payroll system you are currently using. There are several ways the MinuteHound fingerprint time clock will cut your payroll expenses.
- You will not have to pay an employee to enter timekeeping information
- You will no longer have to purchase time cards
- You will not need to pay your employees while they learn a new timekeeping system
- No additional training is necessary
- Eliminates time theft
- Eliminates buddy punching
- Gives you real-time information and a text message if an employee is late or misses a shift
- Payroll information is stored on a server; no data is lost if your computer crashes
- Free system upgrades
- Can help to adjust staffing based on business trends
Why Businesses Love MinuteHound
MinuteHound is easy to install and easy to use. The information gathered by MinuteHound is safe and secured. Your employees will appreciate that their fingerprints are not stored, and the encrypted information cannot be reverse engineered. There are many more reasons to rely on the MinuteHound fingerprint time clock.
- Around the clock support
- Plug and play software
- Remote Support
- 128-bit encrypted data transfer
- Pay as you go. Never locked into anything
- Under 2-second recognition speed
- Detects fake (plastic or rubber) fingerprints
MinuteHound serves over 150,000 daily users every day, all over the world. Companies like yours rely on MinuteHound fingerprint time clock to manage their timekeeping needs, while saving money on payroll expenses. MinuteHound is the future of time and attendance. To save money on your payroll expenses with a fingerprint time clock, you need MinuteHound.
No training required. No Learning Curves. No Long Term Commitments. No Inventory.
MinuteHound Fingerprint Time Clock.
We are confident in our business. Be just as confident in yours.
Call (800) 351-7237 MinuteHound today!